Yeah . the gang met up for reunion dinner, we still managed to have the full strength despite a fren working overseas now.
Im glad we are still able to do this ... as one get older .. it get harder to get everyone. Everyone have their own committments and stuff.
We have known each other for 10 years already!
They are the group whom I can shamelessly tell them all my inner evil thoughts... :)
Since my fren have cravings for food other than Chinese food, she suggested going to Original Sins @ Chip Bee Garden.
The last time I was there was Dec'05, that was my first time @ the restaurant. Was my first time eating Risotto, and I loved it immediately! It was really good! Yummy
Subsequently, I have tried Risotto at other restaurants, somehow it wasnt that fantastic?
So back there again, I already decide that I must have the Risotto again!
We also ordered Moussaka, pizza, avocado salad and bread dips !
When my Risotto was served, looking at it, something tell me that it wont taste as good as last time. Took the first bite .... seriously, it doesnt taste as good as last time! Very disappointed!Was it because my expectation was too high ? :(
The damaged was $35 each.
We adjourned to coffee bean for more catching up. Wanted to have a cake, but somehow, everyone was too full to share with me. So some fats are saved for CNY!
Hope all of us will have a great year in the year of Oink!
May all our wishes come true!
Friday, February 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
happy lunar new year to you and your loved ones too... : )
Post a Comment