yeah ... my own CBD run 1st anniversary.
as usual, we meet at the same old place ... same old route ..
I just start the run @ my own pace ... slow, steady and easy.
Actually, I pretty sick of the route liao .... I need variations, getting bored .........*yawn*
Ran till the pier .... was contemplating to run back to the starting point ... and then run towards esplanade bridge ... instead of taking the usual 9 km route.
But somehow at the turning pt, my leg and brain just turn into the usual 9 km route.
Run run run run ...........
Pass the steamboat stretch .... after that ... the stretch of route was pretty dark ..
actually it is always so dark .. haha ... maybe thats y I dont especially luv to run this route.
Suddenly, have thots like "what if some crazy fella were to come by ? And here, Im running alone ... " Ha .. seow liao .. I dont usual have thots like this ..
Anyway .. just continue to run . .no matter what, I still need to get out of there right ?
When reaching the MRT station, Shut came by. He was nice enough to wait for me.
Went for dinner @ maxwell market. I just ate my bread from morning and the CNY goodies that JT have brought for me. Till date, I have countless no. of CNY goodies liao lor ... How I luv them.
Need to have discipline to reject whatever is offered to me.
I had a super big lunch today too - Japanese food. I ordered a soba bento, it comes with soba, tempura, sushi, fried tofu and fruits. We ordered some side dishes too.
And I managed to finish all of them ? And I dont exactly feel stuffed ?
Think im turning into a glutton monster without knowing ..........
Tuesday, February 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment