Tuesday, February 20, 2007

3 Days of CNY Hols - Cont'd

2nd day of CNY ..

Since we only reached home at around 11 ++ pm yesterday.
Decide to sleep abit more instead of going for a run.

Today is also just 2 families! :)

Lunch is at my auntie's place. Since young, I always looked forward to have lunch at her place! Her food is fantastic! Things like curry, soup, dark soya-sauce egg .... yummy !

Since I have time to spare before going to catch the movie.
Decide to go down to borders to take a look at the few books that were mention in the magazines.

Orchard was pretty crowded .. I realise that actually alot of sporeans doesnt go visiting?
For me, I still enjoy going to visit my immediate relatives, seeing the cousins. Think if I dont even do this during CNY, the chances of us walking pass each other on the road and not knowing that we are related is very high!

Hmm . .disgustingly, I actually felt hungry before the movie! Ugh .. Pig lor .... snack so much on CNY goodies .. still can feel hungry ?!

Went to BK to buy a small fries + lemon tea. was shocked when I had to pay $4.80 ?!?! Its been long time since i ate at BK ... I dint know tings are so expensive now ?! Inflations! But I dont see my salary inflating at such a rate!

Protege reminds me of 无间道。

No comments: