Friday, February 16, 2007

Chinese New Yr

What I like about Chinese New Year?

Food! There are some "MUST-HAVEs" New yr goodies for me .. although I generally love most if not all the goodies. There are things like (1) Love Letter; (2) Pineapple tarts and (3) Chilli Shrimp rolls. Every year I will make sure that there are ample supplies of these 3 things at home .. to feed me the glutton.

Reunion Dinner! I have never experienced eating reunion dinner at restaurants before. We will always eat at home. For the past few years, it has always been steamboat. I like the idea of having steamboat at home, we can always buy our fav food, take our own sweet time .. the whole family with my auntie just sit around to eat and drink.
And not forgetting, we will always make our own Yu Sheng for CNY. Yummy ... I love the Yu Sheng my mama make.

Ang Pow! ha .. yes . Im still eligible and thick-skinned enough to continue to take any ang pows anyone who wants to give to me! Y not ?

Relatives! Some of them, you really see them like once a year ? Although, some you will still see them more often, but still less than 10 times a year. I like to meet up with some of my cousins, nieces/nephews, aunties/ uncles.

Goissps! yes ... CNY is the time you are updated with goissps on your relatives .. including yourself which can be the topic of discussions. The ever fav FAQs always popped up .. Boo Hoo

Holidays! Yes ... the holiday spirit in the air.

1 comment:

kops21 said...

when are you going to bring your BF back to pai nian?