Friday, February 09, 2007

Important Task

Went down to Art Friend after work.
Since Im tasked with an impt task ........................ *Stress*

Decide to go there to get some inspirations.
Leave the place with nothing great in mind.
But I bought a box of colour pencils! Whens the last time I used them ? Hmm ... yeah .. I can have some fun with them!!

Walk to bugis.
Shop @ bugis village. Bought another new top for CNY. Ke ke ke ..
I always end up buying stuff that I dint intend.
But when I need to get something, I never been able to find them .. just like a new wallet and bag! Like been a few mths liao .... haha ...
So I should stop thinking that I need a new wallet n bag .. then it will appear somewhere. :)

Bought the loti @ Bugis Village. Hee .. I luv to eat Loti.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Embarked on plan 1.
Aiyo .. CMI. Dont look nice at all. Abandon plan 1.

Shall just stick to plan 2. *too bad*
So short notice, me not talented to come up anything good n especially with such short notice!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lights out.
Need to sleep early.
Colleague said this to me today:-

"Wah .. why ur dark eye rings so serious?"
"Never put on makeup today is it?"

Another colleague echo behind ................

"She dont put on makeup one la .... "

-_-

No comments: