Arranged to go Sungei Buloh ... and Bollywood veggies farm
Met @ Kranji MRT .. initially wanted to catch Kranji Express to bring us to Sungei Buloh.
But someone was late! So we missed the bus ... have to wait for another hr for the next bus.
Bo bian lor ........ took 925 instead.
We alighted @ Kranji reservoir .. haha ... I dint know there is Kranji reservoir ?! So suaku! Look like a nice place thou.
Took a nice walk into Sungei Buloh ... weather is great today. Not hot at all.
While walking in, I saw a HUGE Bird resting on the tree ... never seen such a huge bird out in the open except bird park ?!
We have 3 routes to choose from @ Sungei Buloh. Decide to take route 2 .. since its not too long . not too short ?
Wah . .really windy here. We can even see Msia island while standing @ the boardwalk.
I dint expect to see boardwalk here .. I thought we will be walking on the muddy trails ...
You will either be walking on boardwalk or sandy grounds. There are also several stops along the way .. for you to sit to enjoy the view .. and hopefully able to catch sight of the birds.
While chit-chatting, my fren spotted a crocodile swimming in the waters !! It is huge!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next on the list is bollywood veggies farm.
They have a nice cafe - Posion Ivy Bistro. Good place to nuah.
This place serves organic food. The farm is an organic farm.
We ordered chicken curry and Kang Kong. Not bad not bad.
We visited the farm too. Huge piece of land ... mainly fruits tree.
We also saw the owner's nice house here ! It is really nice !!! I wonder if he has a son ? :p
We were actually so tired that we actually fall asleep on Kranji Express. The seats are so comfortable. Ha ... we wanted to sleep so much ... we actually decide to take a bus from Kranji MRT to town instead of MRT .. so that we can continue to sleep !
But I always love to sleep on buses .. or I should say .. I always sleep on the bus ?!
Did anyone notice that the moon was very round last night ? Attempt to take it .. but failed ..
No comments:
Post a Comment