Wanted to walk to Tanjong Beach too. But decide against it since I dont really know my way around Sentosa. Hope on to the yellow line instead. Realise that it is actually very near?
Think can walk the next time Im there.
The rest of them were already there.
Went to report .. Our details will only start @ 2.05. Means I have 4 hrs to rot ?!
Looking at the other participants doing the surf segment ... look quite fun eh .. seems easy too ?
Maybe I could do it too ? lol
Actually, the 4 hrs passed by pretty fast.
Hang around to look at them doing their segment of the race .... read newspaper ... chit-chatting ... snack ... read my book.
In no time, its 130 pm already !
Tiwazz will be doing the surf segment .. I will be doing the run.
We had actually wanted to do the surf & bike. But the application was already closed.
When it was my turn to run, it felt like eternity
Maybe, its because my perception of 4-5km is really short, my mind was really prepared to run a real short distance.
Think i got abit chao ta today!
Good good .. time to get some tan ...
1 comment:
wow... nice pics... :)
Post a Comment