Sunday, March 04, 2007

Whats been happening?

Work

Was being irritated by this colleague for last week! So what happened?
He came over to my side and said this to me ....

1st incident
"YT .. its 530 already .. how come you still around ?"

Ugh ! This is not the 1st time he said this to me!
Yes .. I leave OTD .. so ? What does it got to do with u ? Not as if our work overlapped .. in the same dept .. 1 can leave on time .. the other cannot ? N not as if u stayed late because I dint do my work n u have to suffer?
So ... what does it got to do with you what time i leave officE!

2nd incidient
Was in charge of some stuff, walk over to ask him so did he get all the necessary stuff ...
he start to tell me some crap .. all unrelated to the event ....
wah .... waste my time ! decide to walk away !

3rd incident
One colleague's in-law pass away, we decide to pass an envelope around to collect some $.
The envelope was circulated from my side, since I did not have small change, decide to wait for the rest b4 i put my share.

"YT .. why u never give ur share? so giam ah ... dun wan to contribute"?
"Ahhh .. WTF ! So what I dun contribute ... does it got to do with u ??? "

After putting e $ in ....

"XYK, come .. I help u to count the $ inside .. to make sure that that amt tally"
wah ... thats the last straw .... UGH ! I immediately BCC to him .... shove the envelope to him ..
"MR AUDITOR ... u can count the $ now ! "

Ahh ... he is so irritating! Plus my PMS .. Im ready to kill him anytime !

Anyway, some reports are out .. seems like will have more work to do liao lor ..
Ho ho .. but should be quite exciting I hope.

On a side-note, I think everyone should have some basic excel skills ... regardless of whether you are at what level and wat age! Stop using time consuming way to generate data!

Exercise

Went gym 4 times this week, swam once.
Run the normal CBD run.

Did a longer run on saturday ..... over 2.5 hrs ... but i think the distance is at most 15km.
Actually, wanted to stop earlier ... but my mind was busy day-dreaming that before I know it, Im there already.
Haha ... day dreaming is a very good form of distractions.

Others

Met up with sec skool frens, oh ... 1 going to be mother soon .. its going to be a ger !
Another one is getting married in June ...
Another going east timor in Jul ... Hmm .. anytime I need a place to hide .. think i can go there ... :)

Watched "Seducing Mr Perfect" over the weekend. Not a bad show.
The lead actor quite good looking ... very good body too ... :P

Trying to be hard-working .. still keeping my engine going on studying ... trying to keep awake while reading the textbook also .. haha
Think I can never study part-time ?

Oh ... does anyone still remember Sara-Lee Cake? Memories of this cake was brought up due to a filipino colleague who has a name "Sara-Lee,Jones" ... :P
Its like a good 10 yrs since I ate the cake?

Did not strike toto !!! Back to reality !

1 comment:

kops21 said...

wait for me to strike toto okay..:)