Friday, March 09, 2007

Another week

Its another week again.

Anything interesting done? Nope ...

Exercising ?
Hmm ... Exercise everyday (Mon t0 fri) ! ha ..... been a long time since I did that.
4 times to the gym, once went swimming.
Miss CBD run as it was raining and I wasnt feeling well (dint its the aftermath of the tremor felt from Sumatra earthquake)


Yes ... first time felt a tremor while sitting in front of my PC in office.
Was still thinking giddy spell have suddenly hit me ?
The tremor was felt twice on tuesday (6th Mar). Had the opportunity to "eat snake" as we were told to evacuate from the building. While, others have the chance of going home!

Studying .. think Im keeping up with the plan. On track.

Will be going down for some screening for the donation of blood platelets. Just heard from my colleague that her cousin (31 yrs old) was just diagnose with acute leukemia and is in need of A+ blood platelets. I guess .. I might be able to help ?
I have never consider going for blood donation before, guess its just laziness, lazy to go down to the blood bank.
Some people are selfish .. while Im lazy ... which is worse ? Think both are equally bad!

Is the world coming to an end?
I have been hearing things like who have passed away due to some illness .. or who got cancer?
The chance of striking "toto" is getting higher.

1 comment:

Ripley Runs said...

did you said that you are not feeling well? and you exercise everyday? hmmm... doesn't make sense... but just remember not to push yourself too hard! : )