Friday, March 09, 2007

Movie - Pursuit of HappYness

Watched Pursuit of HappYness
Its amazing how much EQ the character played by Will Smith have. Even in the worst situation he was put into, he still kept his calm n coolness.
It also show that if we really really want something, and we work hard for it, we will be able to get it. Nothing can stop us, if we really work for something that we want.

Had Bibibmap for dinner!
Been quite a while since I ate it!
Think abt it, its quite stupid to like this dish, not much skills is needed at all to cook it and the price is not cheap consider the ingredients used.
ha .. but i still like it !

Things like where we are at our career as compared to our peers was mentioned.
*Boo Hoo* ... nowhere near ...

Maybe its becos, its not really really what I want in life .. thats why Im nowhere near ?
ha ..or maybe Im in self denial stage...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Read the papers, ... realise that Thumper @ Goodwood Park have closed down ?!

Went there a few times in 2005 on ladies night ... free flow of vodka .. hee
Kind of enjoy the atmosphere there ... was even thinking of going w my frens again this mth.

The last time I was there was Dec last yr, surprisingly I still enjoy it .. although Im older now.
haha ...

No comments: