Sunday, March 18, 2007

Recce Run

Went for a recce run with Tiwazz for the Apr's BG Run.
He want to try a new route for BG Run.

We ran pass some graves ....I knew there were still some graves left near MR area as the bus I took to MR will pass by these graves.

Im amazed when I realised that there was actually a huge cemetry ground left at there?
I always thought what was left was just the few graves that I see near the main road.

We took a short walk inside, never really walk the whole place ... not sure how big its actually is.

Although, I did a ghost run before last yr.
Somehow, inside the cemetry still felt abit spooky.

Had a buffet lunch @ Sakura with my family to celebrate my cousin's birthday.
The place was pretty big .. but pretty empty too !
Wonder how long they can survive there ?
Food nothing fantastic, the better items are dory fish, baked oyster.

My aunty bought durian puffs / crepes from Goodwood park! Yummy !

Went to Mac to do some studying.
The last time I touch the books was Wednesday ?
90% of the people inside were studying!

I notice this ger, who actually walk to the counter 5 times to buy the ice-cream cone within the 1.5 hrs she was there ?!
I seriously dont understand whats the attraction of their ice cream to her ?!
Is that her secret to LOOK SO SUPER SKINNY ?!

I nvr fancy Mac's ice cream cone. I like their sundae .. the oreo ice cream ..

Not bad, I covered 2 chapters at Mac.

No comments: