Did a 11 km run n 1 hr walk today.
Since I woke up early then I needed, decide to walk to the meeting place instead.
Y not run ? Becos .. maybe will get a scolding if I run there?
So walked ! Muscle felt abit tight to run also .... engine cannot move like that.
Dint expect that the walk will take me an hr ...
I was bascially in a sleep walking mode.
Just as we started our run, it start to rain.
Wah .. I wake up early n then no chance to run ?!?!
Luckily, it was just a passing rain. Stop in no time.
Resume our run ...
great that someone was not slacking ... maybe its the power of "Che"
In no time, we reached the stretch of road outside BG.
Suddenly, someone powered up ?! Run so fast ...........I was trying to catch up ... panting like seow. Then I realise .... its the power of "Cho" lor ....
What can I say ? >_>
Before that still say cannot run fast ?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Went to my aunt's place to help her with her internet connection.
After 1.5 hrs, calling up the technical helpdesk, then realise what was wrong!
On my way back, realise that I can actually walk to Daily scoop for Ice cream ?! So near ...
But decide against it since I felt FAT !
Head down to KAP to study.
N n N n n n n
I actually bought a chocolate sundae ?!
Faint .......... just when i feel fat like half an hr ago only ....
what can I say ? Glutton lor ...
I must say . I still like chocolate sundae ... yummy. :P
Sunday, March 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
recover leow lah, u should c him sprinting in the stadium! haha...Opps...did i pua kan tao already....
i'm finding it increasingly difficult to understand ur blog posts! generation gap ? :P i sure hope not!!!
Post a Comment