Jx: It is quite bad u know ...
Mx: Yes .. it look bad ........
Jx: Go get it massage .... or do it urself ... U MUST massage it .....seriously
Mx:Yes ... If not .. next time will get rheumatism ..
Jx: few days later .. the patch will get bluer .. darker
YT: ok ok .... do it when i get home ...
Jx: I feel very sad if i dont have a good dinner ... i must end the day on a gd note.
Yt: Shouldnt we start a day on a good note .. I cant do without breakfast ! I will feel very sad, I can go without lunch and/or dinner
Mx: Hmmm . I cant do withouth lunch ...
All: Ha ha ... we 3 really makes a good combi ....We 3 = 1 person
Mx: Hopefully, next time I can find a husband who helped me to spread jam on my bread for breakfast ..
YT: Hmm .. think u shd be happy if he spread his own jam !
Jx: I hope my future husband dont take breakfast .. so I dont need to wake up early to prepare breakfast for him.
YT: Hmm .. I dont mind if he needs breakfast ... since I cant do without breakfast !
Friday, March 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment