Saturday, March 24, 2007

Spore or Not?

Does this place look like Spore to you?

Went cycling... think the last time I was there was 1 yr plus ago.

We took the bum boat there .. although the ride was short. But I still enjoying standing outside n enjoy the breeze. Weather was good today too !
Went to choose our bike ... it is 8 bucks for the whole day .. cant remember if there was any inflation.
Took a map from the info counter, now they have the nice commercialised map. Previously, it was just a handwritten map on A4 size paper. I can still vaguely remember some of the sentences written on it was quite funny. We just cycle around, following the generation direction given on the map.
Especially like the road (Jalan Mamam) leading to Mamam Beach, it was very cooling there. The route reminds me of the "Aircon Route" at Pierce reservoir.
And it was down slope most of the way ! :)

We did some trail routes too.
Although it was bumpy at some parts, but was fun!

Several slopes along the route, but it wasnt as bad as I thought.
Maybe spin classes does helps ? :P
Or maybe I am finally use the gears correctly !

Saw some people kayaking?!
Dint know they have kayaking there!
This part of the route look very new thou, look like they just open up the route ... even the trees look "NEW" to me.

Before we return our bike, we went down further to the police post, realise that there is actually another route there, helped me to recall that there should be a dam here too which we dint pass by today.
But we decide to call it a day ... enough fun for the day! :)
Maybe next time we can explore the other side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Head down to Airport for dinner.

I love the airport! Will go there just for fun.
Love the spacious feeling, the planes.
Going to the airport makes me in a holiday mood, how I wish I was flying there n then.

Used to go there and study.
Whether is it at the then " reading room", at the viewing gallery or the staff canteen at T2.

T1 still look the same to me. The swensen at the viewing gallery is no longer there.
I even have alot alot of photos taken at T1 with my sec skool frens. We especially went there to take photos!

Hmm .. I must find the staff canteen at T2 if i go there again.

1 comment:

kops21 said...

that is ubin...been about 2 years ba, since i went across.

Canteen at T2, went there once, last year...entry via the carpark...:)