Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Signs

The day started off as per normal.

Went to the gym in the morning.
Had a morning meeting, which went off quite smoothly. At least, Im seeing some light for the project Im in charge. Got me kind of excited. At least, I feel what Im doing is of some use .. whether is it big or small.

Mood is definitely better today as compare to Mon when I feel super BCC.

Went for lunch ...

Walk down the stairs at MRT station .... nearly trip and fell ..
I realise that I nearly trip on my pants ? Which is weird .... I have been wearing this pants at least for 2 yrs ?! This is the 1st time such things happen .....


A few more steps down .. reaching the ground.
I nearly TRIP and FELL AGAIN! The same thing happen again! It was my pants ...........
Thought to myself ... if i were really to trip n roll down the stairs ...
I might ... fall flat on my face ... broke my teeth again (like what happen in 2002) ... disfigured !

Time to go home liao ..

Bump into this colleague ..
Chit chat with her while walking out .....
Too engross in the conversation ....
This time nearly knock myself into the sliding doors !


Tot it was abit amusing .... 3 near accidents today.
SMS my fren .. "wah ... is it a sign or what ? I had a near accident just now again .. nearly knock into the sliding door"

Took MRT home .. alighted ... walk down the stairs to the bus stop.
Walk down a few steps .... before I know it .........

I see myself kind of "flying" ... "rolling" down the stairs ..........my shoe bag flying down.
I cant exactly remember if what happen ...
but my last position was ..... Left leg on the left railings ... back lying on the floor.


Some kind souls help me to pick up my stuff ... but nobody really stop to check if Im ok?

Stood up ... legs felt abit wobbly ... think from the shock ...
Other than that I seem fine?
dint see blood ......no chip teeth ...

Walk down the remaining flight of steps ....
notice that my watch face is scratched ! Remind me of what happen to my last watch during my accident last time ! Haizz ! Not again ?!

Happen that my bus was here already ... board it ..
Dint even sit down to check if there was any blood or cut ... maybe my face have a cut ? lol

Still proceed to go MAC to study.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Really amazed that nothing serious happen to me except for some bruises .. which is very mild.

Im also amazed at my own attitude ...
dint stop to check my own condition before boarding the bus ...
Still proceed to study ....
Is there something wrong w myself viewing my own life ?
Am i so so bo chap ?
Or am i just being brave ?
Is there something wrong with me ??

Anyway . I must thank my lucky star that nothing happen to me at all ?

It also show that sometimes something happen for no reason ?
Or this is a sign leading to something BIG ?
No idea ....... we shall c bah ...

4 comments:

kops21 said...

better dont wear the pant again! U r fortunate this time round, not much damage. No telling what will happen next time!

run to live said...

wah!...next time wear shorter pants....want to wear skirt also dun wear so long hor.....u better dun walk alone these days

roentgen said...

Cham si... were you carrying too many things? Or maybe wearing a new pair of shoes? Sometimes the heels can catch onto the end of the pants...

Anyway, glad that you are okay :) Must be careful hor :P

KickJazz said...

wah, y u so suay this week ?
heng u r alright. Watch where u r going!