Today end up nuahing too much @ the gym.
No time to have breakfast ... even thou my training only starts @ 10 am ?!
Was very surprise at myself .. I wasnt hungry at all even thou I dint had breakfast ? n till the lunch break @ 12 noon .. I was still not hungry .... so odd ... its not me ....
Maybe I can live without breakfast after all ? Its just a habit ?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Something which was covered in today's training.
Did u all know that you will still need a min of approx S$20K when u kick the bucket .. even if u are the kind who thinks u dont need to leave anything for ur immediate family ?
This S$20K is really for urself .... yes .. its for ur funeral !
I only learnt that a funeral is so expensive last yr ......
And I learnt something new today.
The Columbaria where u put ur Urn .. hopefully someone will go pay u a visit even thou u r dead ... was actually freehold last time. ie . u just need to pay a 1 time fee.
But apparently, now the rules are change .. it is a 30 years lease-hold space now ...
Ha ... even the small space to put ur Urn is like buying property ! Freehold .. 99 yrs ... 999 yrs ...
duhz ....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Went to Ikea to study ...
been quite a while since I went there ..
Their chicken wings still look as good ... but I did not have them.
However, their coffee is not as good as I remembered them to be ?
Used to like them alot .. moreover its free-flow! haha ..
Maybe, my taste have changed ... or they have changed their coffee bean.
Thursday, March 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
slack again.....*shake head*
Post a Comment