Reached home yesterday and realise that my parents have actually helped to spring-clean my room? Ugh !
Not that Im not ungrateful, not appreciating the fact that my parents helped to clean the dust out of my dusty cupboards and table. But I just hate the idea that someone else re-arrange my stuff! I liked my stuff to be at the place where I left it to be ... pls dont help to shift my things around! I also dont like it to know that my parents might have gone through my stuff? Somethings are meant for my "own consumptions" only.
Decide to set my alarm at 8 am today, although Im not going for any morning runs.
Want to wake up early ....
to re-arrange back my stuff to the "original" place.
to iron clothes.
sort out my stuff.
Finish all that by 1030 am.
Proceed to the gym. Joined the body combat class with my fren.
Oh man! My coordination skills sucks! Yeah ... Im not surprise at that... I always have very bad coordination skills ! :(
Nevertheless, I still enjoyed the class.
Stayed longer to use some of the machines.
Came home to finish up some work.
Boo Hoo ..... my weekend is going to end in a few hrs time !
Who came up with the idea of weekend being 2 days ? Y not 3 ? 4 ? or 5 ?
Sunday, January 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment