So fast ... its 1 week since we went KL ! And I havent blog about my food experience .. and the torturing run!
How efficient am I ? but whats new ? :P
Im sick again ! Ugh
Went KL with a sore throat. Monday came back, immediately it developed to a very BAD COUGH! Really bad ... once I start coughing I cannot stopped .. ppl on the MRT and bus thinks that I have some contagious disease.
Will wake up in the middle of the night - 3 am and start coughing again !
After 2 days of these non-stop coughing ... bo bian .. went to see doc. Im someone who hate to take medicine. I will just let it cure by itself.
After taking the medicine, at least I can sleep through the night.
But already told the doc I wan a NON-DROWSY medicine. But it seems that it still make me drowsy, I will suddenly feel so so so sleepy that I can just sleep there. Days where I have external meeting, I dont dare to take the medicine, wait I sleep in front of them then die.
Since like 2007 quite a bad start, few weeks back, suffer from "wind in the stomach" ... vomitted.
Then now bad cough ?
Haiz .. I was still telling my frens .. Im seldom sick ?!?!
Give me better mths ahead .... :)
4 comments:
get well soon! Pig year coming, let's hope for a better Pig Year! :)
take your medicine and rest well... :)
Hey loti, rest is the best treatment for a nagging cough. Try to get a marathon sleep this weekend?
must be the sinful food in KL. Dont blame the run..:)
Post a Comment