Had already arrange lunch with my ex-colleague.
At around 11 plus today, my boss came back from her meeting ... "So you coming to ABC meeting with me later at 2 pm right?"
I exclaim .. "Shit .. I forgot about the meeting" ....
Anyway, its at 2 pm .. so should be fine ... wont interrupt with my lunch appt.
My boss came out ... "they want to change to lunch meeting"
"But I have lunch appt already"
"Hmm .. can you change it pls ? ... can la ... right ?"
*My boss give me that angelica and pleasing look*
*I give my boss a face (yes .. i make faces at my boss also)... & took a while to ans her ... *
"Ok .. i will try .... "
Haiz ... i hate to have lunch meeting!!
Must talk ... must entertain ... sianz ...
although it is free food ?
And I know its good for me to attend this kind of stuff ....
Its really a good soft skill to learn ... but I hate it ?!?! Ugh
Ok ok ... I must be positive !!
We went to coffee club at market street as my boss was too lazy to walk.
The partner brought 3 of his staffs along.
The Head of the dept is on a diet program. He actuallly lose 12 kg over the last 2 mths.
He was telling us how he managed to lose weight. Doing calories count like 1500 calories per day .... and exercising of burning at least 500 calories.
So today, think when he saw the menu of coffee club, he cant control himself! It is like the floodgate is open ?!
He ordered chicken wings, calamari, chicken bits for us to share.
I had baked eggplant with cheese.
And for desserts, we shared 2 mud pie and 1 tiramisu.
Faint .. the amt of food we have .... is like ... dont know how much more than 1500 calories!
Ok .. on the whole . the lunch meeting was quite good.
So it is not too bad after all ... I always image the worst thing that can happen.
I must serious learn all these soft skills!
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
stuffed pig at work....:)
Post a Comment