Thursday, January 11, 2007

Pek Chek!

Feeling very pek chek now !

Not feeling well since yesterday ..............
Vomitted last nite .... so happy I was able to vomit ... to get everything out from my stomach ..
if not the bloated feeling just stays there ............. alot of wind, BLEAH ...

Woke up this morning, feels slightly better ....
Ok .. decide to come office ... since I have things that I want to discuss with my boss .... and I want to send it out and not a mad rush later.

But while changing, I feel bloated again!
Was really struggling whether to come office.

Yeah yeah .. now Im really in office.
The "I want to puke feeling" is still there ................ PLS LET ME PUKE!

And my work is still stuck in mid-air!
Everyone delay in giving me stuff ...............

AHHHHHHHHHHHH
Feeling extremely pek chek now!

Think i will "KILL" the next person who irritates me !

Better leave me alone ... or else I will Bite !

1 comment:

kops21 said...

good gal, rest more....dont bite tigger's tail.