Preparing for 30km pacesetters.
So better do some LSD ... or else in 1 week time .. I will MATI.
Today's route is my Home-ground.
From SMU, we turn left down Bt Timah road, heading towards Serene centre, Hwa Chong, down to Ngee Ann poly. Turn left down to clementi road, passing by Ngee Ann Poly, SIM, sunset way ... down to Ulu Pandan Canal.
Been a long tims since I jog at the Canal, the air is really fresh this morning. I love morning like this. While jogging, I was dreaming that I stay at the Condo near the Canal, and when I open the window, I will be able to hear the birds chirpping and breath in the fresh air, with a cup of good coffee. Yeah .. Im just dreaming !
Came out of the canal, head towards the direction of Holland-V. Jog down Holland route ... towards BG main entrance.
Start to feel tightness in my tighs. Ok . not a good sign.
Decide to jog till Tanglin Mall to get a drink before turning back to BG and back SMU.
At this point, I felt tightness at my hip joints.
It was the same pain/ ache as after my SCSM. Ugh! Pain Pain !
Stopped to stretch.
Reached back SMU, the rest have gone to bathe. Do abit of stretching since I felt pain at my hip joints earlier on.
We had breakfast at Prata's Cafe. I only had iced milo. I realise the milo there is SUPER DUPER THICK. I think it is like = 2 iced milo!
While walking out to the bus stop, the pain at the hip still persists ... UGH ! Even walking is painful, definitely not a good sign. Considering I need to run pacesetters on the coming sunday ?!
Decide to go Ikea to get some boxes for me to put my magazines. Walk from the bus stop to Ikea was like ... Slow .............
Skip strolling around Ikea to look at funiture for fun. Went to get my boxes, pass by the cafe .. was thinking ... maybe I should take a break there and eat the chicken wings! Quite like the wings there .. used to like their coffee too, but seems that the coffee standard have dropped since 2005.
But I skipped pigging out on the chicken wings as I dont feel good abt the pain!
Decide to go home and stretch the legs instead!
Reached home .. stretch abit .... seems like they are definitely much better now !
Just false alarm bah .....
They better dont give me problem during pacesetters! I really dont want to walk 20Km out of 30km of the race ..............
Sunday, January 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
next time, iced the soreness when you reach home... :) it does help a bit in recovery... btw, did you stretch before you run?
rest is not a overused word! hard to do than thought! on 2nd thought, tone down ur run/training.
Post a Comment