My boss talk to me this morning. Asking if Im interested to handle another project.
Hmm ..... seriously I dont mind, Im always open to learning more things and do new stuff. Not that I want to slog for the company or my boss. I believe it is beneficial TO ME to learn as much as possible... I will always bring it with me, not anyone else.
But after agreeing, I realise I need to work with another mgr whom I dont exactly luv? Ugh ...
Anyway ... just have to be positive abt it bah ...
I also start to ask myself ... If im piling too much stuff on my plate liao ?
Seems like I have alot of projects on hand ... but some are in a limbo mode ...has been on it since Apr last yr ??? But nothing can be finalised !
If everything start to take off at the same time, then I surely MATI !
We shall see bah .....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Went for CBD run ... this week no excuse to slack liao !
Not many runners .... 2 new faces (sorry .. dont know their name).
Rest of the people went the usual route.
Im pretty bored with the usual route liao .......... suggested to run to esplande .. then all the way to Kallang - Sailing Centre. But seems that no one is interested ?
Junie kindly agreed to run esplanade with me .. :)
Run Run run ....
Junie started so fast ... was trying to keep up with the fast pace.
Run on the esplanade bridge. I like to run there ..... the nice wind blowing on your face.
The sea ... marina south area (now it is destroyed by the many constructions going on for IR)
Passed by esplanade. Realised that it seems quieter than usual.
Suddenly realise, the way leading to kallang is block! Shit .... I suddenly remember that they are constructing the spectators stand for national parade. Luckily, never lead the whole grp here, if not, surely kena scolded.
We have to turn out to run on the pavement before we can be led back to the usual route.
It is really a cooling night today .... strong wind blowing on our face while we jog towards Kallang - Sailing centre. I like to jog here .....the feeling of wind blowing on your face. Blow away any unhappiness.
Soon, we reached the Sailing Centre before U-turning here. By then, we have clocked 4.9KM.
So this route should give us a total distance of approx 10Km.
At this point, start to feel tightness at my hip / tigh area. Ugh ... not good sign ...not good sign
Reached to our starting-point. Most of the runners are already back.
When Junie told us that we took 1hr 30 mins for 10Km run .. I was very shocked. I thought our pace were pretty fast? Our fitness level dropped so drastically ?
Junie then realise that she read wrongly! 1 30 is actually the date .... -_-"
We took 1 hr 8 mins. So not so bad after all ...
Shut bought some biscuits - small biscuits with colourfull sugar bits on top. Very Retro.
So how would you eat such biscuits ? I will bite off the sugar bits first before eating the biscuit.
Seems like most people does it the same way ....
How abt u ?
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
ya, i used to eat it that way when I was young too, now too lazy to bit the top bits off !
i never liked the top parts so i'd just eat the biscuit and throw away the sugar..
tigger just munch the entire biscuit. CoOkie Monster
Post a Comment