Had a good swim today.
becos i dint kick anyone ... I dint get hit also !
N no near miss also !
Swam 40 laps .. swam 30 laps continously.
Tired to think of attempting more ..
think it was due to yday spin class.
=========================================================
Mad rush down for CBD run.
Felt bad leaving early actually ...
Ok . will work hard tmr.
slack during the run.
I think the front pack was really running at a speed of lighting (food is really the motivation?)
Too chuan for me liao ... cannot take it.
Am glad that I receive good feedbacks for the brownie ....
Will try some other things next time ... =p
N i think i ate alot today ..
many sticks of otah
siew mai
mutarbak
mee goreng
gam
Frys & Onion Rings
I like the gam .. it is the kind i like .. juicy w a tinge of sour taste
the otah are great too ! if there were bread
Hmm .. i saw the medals ..
but sorry to say .. i think those in the magazines look nicer ?
I just think the physical ones are just too big
Someone say i got no taste ......-_-
Unique taste cannot ah ?
& so fast Im with CBD run for close to 2 yrs liao !
Thank you for everything ! =)
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment