Sunday, January 27, 2008

Control

Y do I feel so out of control at times?

There are things which I just try not to think abt them .. hope they will just fall into place by itself (fall in the right/gd place pls).

In a denial sort of mentality ...

I have been like that since young.

Either tell myself that it is not serious/impt .. pray hard that things will sort out by itself ..

or just live with it ... & keep it to myself .. not voicing it out.

Thats y my mum always say my sis get more attention ...
becos i always keep things to myself ... whereas my sis will just voice out & thrash things out..
I will just keep to myself & be unhappy ... bear grudges at times ..
not opening up the knots ..

At times .. things r not what I thought .. just that I never try to talk & find out.

No comments: