Friday, January 11, 2008

Productive Day 2

Woke up at 730 ...
No exercise today ... becos ... I dont feel like it ?
As always .. I dont sleep late .. .
Haiz .. My body just dont know how !

Decide to have bread for breakfast instead of breakfast from the market.
But when My mum bought back carrot cake ... I still pinch on them.

Went NTUC to buy AllsWell Drink, twistees! been a long time since I ate them .. BBQ flavour.
Back in sec skool days, I can actually just finish 1 whole big bag .. & thats my lunch.
I will quietly eat them in my room ... hiding it under a pile of books so that my mum dont see me eating them!
100 plus + ribenia ... decide to mix them to give it a try .. since it was recommended ?
Bread ... Tuna .. Mixed nuts .... yoghurt ..

Can start feasting later on at sentosa !
================================================ ======
Proceed to sentosa in the late evening.

The plan was to watch musical fountain today, have been wanting to watch it since early 2007.
Just dint seems to have the time or opportunity.
Finally, will be able to do so today.

Bought tickets at around 5 plus.
Suay suay .. it rained at around 630! 1 hr more to the show.
Went to ask if they give refund if it continue to rain.
Apparently, its a "rain or shine show " ... so no refund lor!
But the guy told us that he will help us to change the tickets to 840pm show instead.
However, we decide to adopt the wait & see attitude .. since the rain seems to be smaller now.

The rain was indeed much smaller now.
Am really surprise to see that there is a long Q at the ticketing counter inspite of the weather.

Walk to the entrance at around 710pm, half an hr b4 the show start.
Oh man! Am surprise to see such a long Q snaking already!
Isnt this a weekday (although fri nite) .. how come so many people?!

Join the Q .. was allowed in at around 720pm.
The rain seems to be heavier now .. luckily we have an umbrella.

The rain really stopped in time for the show to start!

Am really surprise to see people running out & singing.
I dint expect to have people performing!

Well .. I am actually kind of disappointed.
The performance dint actually displayed the various movements of the water synchronising with the music.. like what they used to do in the past.
These are what I used to enjoy about musical fountains.

All these are lacking ... =(

The current performance, I only enjoy the part with the fire & the ending finale with fireworks.
The other consolation is that being a islander .. i got $2 discount!
============================================== =======
The next stop is the newly-built bridge ($30million!) which connects to keppel island.

The road leading to the bridge was very nicely lited up .. just that the walkway was abit narrow due to the over-grown birds of paradise.

Again abit disappointed with the bridge .. am trying to figure out why it cost $30million ?!


I conclude that I can only afford to eat at TCC here!
hee .. but not bad la . at least they have TCC .. but then again .. not sure what is the premium u need to pay ?
Wanted to check their price .. but I was really too paiseh to ask them for the menu just to see?

This place is really nice to just sit around & enjoy the cool breeze .. very very nice.

Looking at the condo-carribean ... how nice to stay there!
Or anyone have frens staying there ? Can I visit ? Just to take a look at the condo ? =p

No comments: