My 1st attempt to swim in the sea.
Had the phobia of sea water ever since learning open water diving in 2001, in the process of diving down, I got choked very badly.
Since then, Im against the idea of swimming in the sea.
After getting myself mentally prepared to give it a try again ..
altot I was still half hearted this morning.
I finally swim in the sea !
I think its a short 200m swim.
It wasnt as bad as I thought it would be.
The irritating thing was there were sea bugs bitting me ! Its like non-stop & everywhere.
& the salt water just make me very thirsty.
So .. am I tempted to try doing a biathlon ?
Not really ...
Can consider ..
But no strong pull factor ...
=================================================
Feast on pizza and ice cream today ..
Dont know why .. but my stomach just reacted by badly ? Had to make an emergency stop at Kallang!
It is really LS big time!
Luckily it was JIT.
This is the 2nd time this kind of thing happen to me.
Sunday, January 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment