Sunday, January 13, 2008

Running Walking in BG

Today is the usual BG run.

As James woke up late, no car for me to tumpang my barang.
No choice, cannot run.

The rest went ahead with the planned route.

I decide to take a walk inside BG .. something which I rarely do.

People were just taking their nice morning walk, for some they were doing their morning run, or maybe even LSD (as they were dripping with perspirations!).
Walking their dogs ... spending family time together with the kids.

Walk past the cafe, very nice aroma of coffee !
Had breakfast at the cafe once ... remembered that their scrambled eggs are quite good.
Maybe I should find a chance to bring a book, have my breakfast here.

Anyhow walk .. & I landed up at the side gate beside Tyersall avenue.
Since Im there, I decide to walk up further .... to check out the former french embassy.

The place really can be a haunted house .. wanted to walk in .. but since it state "state land .. trespassing not allowed" ... & since Im alone .. better not .. another time.

Saw a very big tree with all its white flower scattered on the ground ... really very beautiful.

All these brought back memories.

When I was a kid, my parents would always bring us either to botanical garden or MR for sunday walk/ family time.
Hate to wake up early to just go for the long walks.
Only look forward to play at the playground with the other kids.

Those were the times ...

No comments: