Saturday, January 26, 2008

Banana Relay

*Faint*
I actually automatically woke up at 4 am !
=(
Its been like that for the past wk ... my mind is still very active at night ..
when I sleep it was not deep sleep ... alot of other things still go through my mind ..

Woke up feeling v hungry ..
I guess its becos I dint have much dinner e night b4 .. or I shd say .. I was just eating rubbish.

So decide to eat & read newspaper instead of trying to sleep!

Took a ride from Sotong ... reach ECP @ ard 645.

Was telling the organiser that I dont mind not running if he have difficulties forming 3 complete team. I just feel like slacking ! Helping out ... look at ppl running

My 1st attempt to slice pineapples!
I never done them b4 .. I just eat them ...
I know its difficult since I have seen my mum did that.

Oh man ... think it was disasterous.
Ok . next time i must ask my mum to teach me!

It was till I talk to Sasha then I realise that each runner need to cover 6 km ??
My impression was a TOTAL Of 6km for a team.

*Faint*

Ya . .I dint really bother to read it in details .. since it was just a fun run ?
& I join becos of someone.

Running the 3 km was like eternity ... 3 km is not long .. but my brain is tuned to
"this is a fun run . so it will be short = chop chop done"

But no lor ......ugh!
I was whinning to some of them.

Was glad to finish the 6km.

Yeah! Now can sit 1 corner n slack
Fill myself up with food ...
Milo, 100-plus, chips, pineapple, ice-cream.

========================================================
Went to look for the banana pie since we are ard the area.

I had tried it b4 ..... I think its interesting that it is made into a pie & not the usual banana cake that we have.

No comments: