Saturday, January 26, 2008

It's been 2 wks ...

Work till 1030 on wed ... been a very long time since I worked till so late in office & take cab work after work!
But the feeling was pretty fulfilling ... discussed n thrashed out a no. of issues w my colleague.

Decide to stick to my usual routine of swimming the next day.

However, when I woke up in the morn .. I realise I was actually pretty tired!
Start asking myself ... "What am I doing here instead of in my nice cozy bed!"

Once I was in the water .. I actually felt pretty ok.
& hmmm .. .must be I was too tired that I mis-count? I cant have finish my usual no. of laps in slightly < an hr ... odd

Today continued with thrashing out the other issues.

Discover that my colleague was from the same sec skool as me! haha ..
just that she is 3 yrs younger!
Maybe thats y we can click pretty well ... :)

No comments: