Set my alarm at 6 am .. wanted to go for a short run.
Alarm sounded at 6 am ... change the time to 630 am instead.
It ring again at 630 am ... But my mind & body was still not willing to wake up!
Ugh ! decide to switch it off! =p
Slept all the way till 830 am ...
Shiok!
Gobble down most of the food my mum bought from the market.
Shitttt ...
Felt guilty ..
Head down to my fren's pool to swim.
Saw the same security guard again ...
I think sooner or later she might start questioning - if Im the resident here! Die !
Thinking of swimming 60 laps ... since i have the time in the world.
Mind still weak ... just cannot tune to swimming 60 laps.
End with my usual 40 laps ..but this time round . I managed to do it within 1 hr ..
I think so ... unless I count wrongly .. which is possible.
Head down to the library.
Followed by making brownies.
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment