Reached the edge of the pool, was abt to stand up adjust my googles abit n turn to continue.
Suddenly, there was this hand which just hit right on my head.
I exclaim "Ouch!"
It was an uncle who hit me, he stopped & stared hard at me!
Dint even apologies !
It was obviously his fault!
& He stared at me as if its my fault ?
It as if i hit him ?!?!
UGH !
Felt very angry & irritated!
At this pt, I really wish I could "accidentally" kick the uncle at the subsequent laps!
Ahhhhh ! its not that he hit me that Im angry .. its more so that the stare he gave me was like its my fault ?!
Really spolit my mood!
Just did the usual # of laps .. n left the pool !
=====================================================
Just realise that each of us is 3 yrs apart.
Interesting.
Told them we could buy 0333 n permutate !
& I also realise there is 3 of us .. so we could actually buy 3333 !
Haha
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment