39 days more it will be Xmas !
Was at Gramophone earlier on. And they are playing Xmas songs already.
Can feel the Xmas spirit coming!
I have a Love Hate Relationship with Xmas.
When its Xmas, it will means that yr-end is coming … Im older again! N non the wiser. *Boo HOO*
Will start to ask myself, what have I done for the past 1 yr – was it well-spent? Did I achieve anything?
The possibility of a lonely Xmas.
I love Xmas, the Xmas Carols (I always have the thoughts of joining people to do caroling, although I don’t sing? haha) …..the festive feelings.
Dec is full of festive feelings, the mood of Holidays, the mood of no work!
The kind of Xmas that I envision.
A white Xmas!
It will be snowing outside the house. We will be sitting around the fireplace with a Xmas tree, with spread of goodies (log cake, turkey, ham n wine etc) then there will be Xmas songs played at the background.
Ok … stop dreaming! Back to reality!
Enjoy some xmas songs
http://www.corrinnemay.com/safe/flash/index2.htm
Thursday, November 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment