Just read the papers.
Another case of a young man dying in his sleep, this is the 4th case of the month, and all are young men ! You really dont know when its your turn eh?
Me and a grp of friends were also on this topic - Death.
So how do you want to die ?
I hope that my death will be swift and painless (and maybe die beautifully ? ha .. give me whole body pls )
After reading so many cases of dying in your sleep - ie .. not knowing that your time is up.
I start to ask myself, whether I want to die unknowing ? Or pls sound the siren and tell me that I have 6 mths more before I go ?
Think I will prefer the latter bah? So that I can do some planning before I go ? But still painless pls. Some of the things to you can do:-
1) Buy more insurance!
2) Do crazy things ... (cant think of 1 now ... maybe like spending >S$1K buying a coach bag - at least to me that is crazy)
3) Go to the place that you would really really want to visit in this life (cant shortlist any, can i have 10 instead?)
4) Tell your loved ones that you love them (even thou u have never told them before)
5) Tell the person that you were/are interested in that you were/are interested in him. (at least you die knowing)
6) Tell the person you hate how irritating he/she had been!
7) Quit your job
But then again, if you know you have only 6 mths more to live, are you able to live with that reality and live it to the fullest ?
So is it to know or not to know ?
Seize the day !
Tuesday, November 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow .... good post! *thumbs up*
I've pondered over who will cry for me when I die :P this reminds me to do more good while I still can.
GO THE EXTRA MILE For HWA!! (hahaha, last burst of energy for our project!) :P
If I know I am going to die, I will sort out all my finances & write my will to avoid long drawn processes for the state law to kick in etc.
hmm . i nvr think whether got people who will cry for me ..
maybe i shd give it some thots too.
Post a Comment