Yupz .... Im back home !
Landed at around 505 pm.
Wah .. was surprised to see that Spore is still so hazy ?
Especially request for window seats this time round so that I could enjoy some view before I land ? (If i travel alone, I will take e aisle seat, easier to go to the loo mah )
But what welcome me is just the hazy skies ! I can barely make out the ships in the sea.
Zoom to the ladies once I land. (since I have been holding my bladder for the past 4 hrs, e inconvenience of taking window seats ! )
Went to DFS to get beer for my dad. Wanted to buy Gin (still cant forget the Gin Tonic w mint leave that I drank @ SVR), but dont think I can handle that, considering that I intend to take MRT home ?
Took MRT back, on my way home, there was actually this group of girls playing "Vampire Vampire vampire chat" ?!?! Not sure how many of you remember this game, but I do lor.
And the girls look like they are in JC already ? How come still playing this ???!?!
Reach Clementi MRT, was surprised that the interchange have shift ? Some changes after 18 days eh .....
Reach home, unpack, UGH ! Something I hate ! But not bad, I think I only left 1/4 of stuff to unpack .... Hmm .... see how long these will take me bah ? :P
Ok ... its back to PC, numbers, Blooody cold aircon tmr !
No more Blue Skies, snow-capped mountains, dirty toilets, spitting ... BOO HOO !
So hows everyone back home ?
Sunday, November 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good to have you back Loti! :D Sounds like you had an adventure ... despite coming back from USA about 2+ weeks ago, I still think repeatedly about the cool weather, open spaces and mountains I saw there! *faint*
Have a great week ahead :)
that 'Vampire Vampire Chat' thing reminded me of the time my daughter and son used to play that a few years ago...took me some time to figure what they were saying...haha... they were 8-9 years old then *faint*
Welcome back Loti!
Do show us the pics soon :)
Catch up at our new HWA Mtg :P hehehe
Post a Comment