Went for CBD Run yesterday.
Was still thinking if I will be able to run? Since for the past 18 days, what I have been doing was just walking on flat grounds, uphill, downhill, climbing stairs.
Not too bad, can still run, never forget how to run ! However, many a times after the steamboat centre, I feel like stopping, felt tired !
All I was thinking of is .....
"Am I there yet ? Its like never going to end.... " ........"What should I eat @ Maxewell market later ?"
But in the end I never stopped because SV was running behind me, scared wait I stop to walk, he will also stopped to wait for me ... then not very nice ....
So as a result, I just push on ... and on ... and on .....
Managed to cover the usual route + abit more since meteor wanted to run more. So bo bian .. went along with it.
Seems like CBD run is not so popular already ? It was quite a small group yesterday as compared to last time when it was like an army of people ?
Wednesday, November 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Well done on ur "maiden" run after 18 days!
I will definitely return to CBD run once I recover! :)
Good that you did not succumb to the steamboat and foodie temptations during the run! :P
Many people are in ninja mode cos SCSM in only 25 days away.... very sure that the usual crowd will return once the marathon is over :)
Scare of flying parang ma... If you have seduced me with food then I will definitely go. :-p
u am thinking of corn...hahaaha....
Post a Comment