Woke up @ 515 am.
Grab my running gear from my drawer, took abit of cereals and off I go !
Today's route is ..
Bt Timah Rd down to Serene Centre ---> Turn right to Farrer Rd ---> Turn right at the traffic junction ---> go down Holland Rd ---> Turn right to sunset way --> Back home
Seems like Im just turning right eh. haha
Along Holland Rd, bump into this ang moh who greeted me with a zealous "good morning". She was full of energy, Im like half dead already. I could only return with a half-dead "gd morning".
Reach home at only 7 am ! ...took me 1.5 hrs.
Quickly bathe, change, grab my breakfast and dash out of the house !
If not, I will be super late for work !
But its ok ... this week is self-govt week ! hahaha
Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment