Monday, November 13, 2006

Be Thankful

Chanced upon a poster by Lien Foundation - LifebeforeDeath ... set me thinking about things that I should be thankful that

1) My Parents are still nagging (as much as I dislike naggings! but it shows that at least there are people who care abt my well-being)
2) Frens who wont judge me because of what I did/do or say
3) For going Hols at least once a year since I start working
4) Like-minded frens who will travel with me
5) For still enjoy eating !
6) For being fat (at least it means that my body is absorbing from my pig-out session?)
7) For still able to run
8) For having a job
9) For still being Single (it means that Im still entitled to look for the white knight?)
10) For still bitching, whinning (it means that I still have feelings ? Not oblivious to what is happening... )

So its really a matter of whether "the cup is half-full or half-empty ?"

No comments: