Tuesday, November 21, 2006

All I want for Christmas

is 2 front teeth. .....

haha ... no

1) a new working bag
2) new shoes and more shoes
3) swimming costume
4) more clothes, especially tops
5) blusher
6) lipstick
7) camelbak
8) 30L bag pack
9) Christmas songs CD
10) External Hard Disk

Time to BOKW ... or anyone want to give me xmas present ? If so, feel free to drop me a mail ! :P

I actually want to think of 12 things ... but seems like i only have 9 ? Its either Im easily satisfied or Im a very lucky girl with everything ?

6 comments:

KickJazz said...

let me help u

11) a tall, dark, handsome, rich boyfriend
12) strike 4D/Toto

haha :P

Charlotte said...

Hmm .. I think you are refering to your own xmas wishes ?

I find you a tall dark, handsome, rich AN? :P

Anonymous said...

how about a sweet corn?

roentgen said...

Wah Charlotte... BPS ah? Asking for Christmas presents already? :P

I tot you were already holding on to someone's *ahem* Christmas CD? :P

roentgen said...

sooo happy that i finally found out what BOKW means... :P

Charlotte said...

BOKW is copyright ok ...
if u use it .. it is an infringement !