Friday, November 17, 2006

Cant Stand?

Some people always say "Runners can run, cannot walk"

Something which i disagree. I can run and i can walk long distance too.
In fact I enjoy walking, just like I enjoy running. By walking, you can actually discover the parts of Singapore which you dint know exist ?! And you can actually slow down to enjoy the sights (yes, there are nice things abt Spore too)
Just too bad that Spore weather is too hot to really walk for too long.

But today I discover something ! Moi runner cant tahan standing for long ! UGH !

Was on the bus on my way for work. It seldom or rare that I dont get a seat from where I board the bus, at most, I would need to stand for a few stops. But today, I stand almost all the way!
I can feel the tiredness in my leg! I was really hoping and praying that someone will alight so that I can sit ! And I almost doze off while standing ? *faint*
Ya .. I always sleep on my bus ride to work... never fails to not to sleep. But this time round, Im surprise that I can even doze off while standing when the bus was pretty jerky and considering that my legs felt tired! What a PIG !

2 comments:

Ronnie said...

Ha, remind me during NS time, esp during BMT time, when we try to sleep when standing !

KickJazz said...

hahaha .... like tat oso can, must be real sleepy :P
heard tat one insane ultramarathoner sleep while running ? u trying to achieve tat huh ? hehe