Plan was actually to run, swim .. pig out.
Due to fri nite pig out on durians (sub-std) ..... the plan to run was not materialised.
Had a chance to try out a no. of different food at taka.
Had wanted to try out from this outlet which sell seafood paella, their food pic look damned appetising to me.
I think the food look better on pic then its taste. :P
It taste not too bad .. but again with the problem of "having too high expectations" ...I just find it ok. 1 thing i find queer its ... the food was cook on the spot on a hot plate, yet when it was served to us .. it wasnt that hot.
Think the one I tried in Apr at another place was better.
We also tried the japanese egg and tomato fried noodle, korean kimchi omelette.
Managed to catch some sight of adventure race outside Taka. Look fun!
We were also caught by this person who was trying to recruit people to listen to them selling their travel products .. its like some time share thingy !
Oh man ! the guy who was promoting ... was super CMI! Everything he dont know ... ask him something, he need to check with his mgr? And accordingly to them .. the company was only set up in Mar'07 in Spore. They are some travel consortium - u can book air tics, travel packages, hotels with them.
I really felt like "shooting" the man with whole lots of qns .... see how much he knows!
Even though it was raining the whole day .... it rained .. it stopped .. drizzle .. heavier ...
At least I managed to swim today ! Burn off some calories!!
Think I should have swam 30 laps at least .. or more ... too lazy to count.
Getting comfortable with the correct way of swimming ... altot I might not be that correct after all.
=======================================================
Next up .. is 2nd round of pig out! @ Greenwood.
Its really pizza over-dose for me! Altot we ordered 5 different variety of pizza, to me .. they all taste the same in a way !
And the chips w salsa ... is super CMI! .. Cold salsa sauce ? Super salty chips!
The tiramisu was not bad ... at least it was something different from pizza!
We proceed to Liquid Kitchen for a drink.
Altot I stayed so near it, it was my 1st time stepping into the place.
Wow! & someone finally drink something other than mocktail!
Really tired when I reached home ...
It was a full day out for me ....
Getting old ........
Sunday, June 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment