Sunday, June 24, 2007

For the 1st time

Finger biscuits .... checked
Icing Sugar .......... checked
Aluminium foil .... checked
Cocoa powder ..... checked
Eggs ..................... checked
Coffee .................. checked

Mascopone
Cheese ................ Dont have ?!

Search high n low, left n right ...... REALLY DONT HAVE!

Ugh ...

Saw philadephia cheese ..... can use that a not ?
Must walk to cold storage ... bo bian .........

Mascopone
Cheese ................ Checked

Actually, felt very nervous while making ...

dont know if it will turn out like shit ...

This the end product.
Surprise that its actually edible .. n tasted quite ok ?!

Somehow felt that there is something missing in the taste . although I cant pin-point what is it.

Quite happy with myself for the fact that its my 1st attempt ....

=========================================================

Came home ... thot I try the tiramisu again ..

the next thing i know ...... my whole family have finish the cake?!

*faint*

Really dont know to be happy or sad leh .......

Happy that got people appreciate it ..
Sad .. becos I still want to eat!

Anyway, hope everyone enjoyed the cake and the effort.

Actually ... Im still sad ... I wan to eat leh .... why never leave for me? =(

3 comments:

Run'er said...

wat's missing? kahlua?

JT said...

Ooi where is my share? :(

Daniel_ said...

Nice! :)