Thursday, June 21, 2007

Drained .... Dripping ..........

Again ... it was the qn of "Shd I?" ...
Shd I or Shd I not go for Spin?

Decide to go after all ... thinking of all the food I have ate ...

Step into the Spin class .... Hmm .. cant find SUN ?
Saw an unfamiliar instructor ... never met her before ..
Keeping my fingers cross ...hope she is good .. if not Im going to walk out of the class.

Wah .. 15 mins into the class .. I was already "breathing thru my mouth"

Half an hr later ... I was dripping with sweat ...

45 mins later .... in my head .. i was thinking ... I have burnt off what I have eaten today!

Milk
tao hua
butterfly
Coffeee
Gado Gado
Chocolate
Biscuits


At the end of the class .. when we are stretching .. I realised that my shorts were really wet ... even the bike seats were wet!
1st time lor ........

I must say .. today's class was really good!
Its like 101% put in ........

Before that I was still thinking ....
"Hmm .. shd I still join the class ? Or shd I just slack ...
She doesnt look very fit leh ... "

Im so glad I did give her and myself a chance!

But I still dont know whats her name ...
Dont mind joining her other classes!

No comments: