Thursday, June 07, 2007

Breathless

It felt like so long since I last swam ? but it was actually just last tues ?

2nd time I attempt to change my swimming style since it was wrong. I hope now is more correct than wrong? It felt right .....

But the correct way of swimming left me very breathless!
I dont feel tired physically ... the breathlessness is leaving me very tired ... exhausted!
I also wonder if I swimming faster now ?

10 mins after reaching the office .. I can feel my nose acting again.
Damned ....

And Yes .. it continued till I hang up the white flag .. and went home b4 5 pm ..
There goes my plan of going for spin class!

1 comment:

Daniel_ said...

I have running nose after every swim too.
I take Vick Vapour Drops, it helps.
There is a new flavour now, butter menthol. Tastes nice. :)
Hope it helps u too.