Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Chiong-ing

Did my usual morning swim of 1 hr 15 mins ... i think i cover more today ... just a feel .. never bother to count.

Went for the usual CBD run ...
today's menu is running @ Fort Canning

They say that I was Chiong-ing at the beginning ..
I guess I was ...
Sort of enjoyed it ... cheap thrill ..
Was able to run fast yet dont feel the pant ... felt the adrenline rush ... felt good

reach the foot of Fort Canning ..
Fuel tank is like half liao ... no more energy to chiong ..
Went with the flow.

The return leg ..
was trying to keep up with the chiong-sters in front.
slowly slowly .. the gap got wider and wider ..
whatever .. just leave it liao .. no more energy liao

Maybe like what someone said
"Charlotte from the start of joining CBD run .. only got energy to chiong in the beginning"
lol

In any case, I enjoyed today run .. even thou the Chiong-ing was only the beginning leg.
I felt HIGH

Received a surprise n unexpected gift .. thx fren !
This is better than food!

No comments: