Seems ok .. no rain.
Was abt to step out of my house .... I heard a loud thunder!
Oh man! .... Going to rain ?!
Went ahead with the plan of going Kallang stadium for beep test.
I actually did 2 sets of beep test. Haha ...
1st set I only managed to hit level 8.
2nd set was level 9.
My VO2Max is 44.8
Think thats the best I could go already.
Dint really like the fact that it was a 20 m shuttle run and we have to step on the line and turn.
Think I wasnt agile ...
There was this cute little ger who came with her parents.
She's so cute ... 4 yrs old ger ...

Decide to play with her when her mum n dad was doing the beep test.
Altot I was scared that she might cry ? Considering ... everyone say i have a BCC face?
She was really cute ...
She told me ... She like purple, pink, yellow n blue colour. Her mum likes pink colour, her dad likes black.
Well .. kids are really cute .. they are so pure n innocent .. something u cant find in adult.
Went army mkt after that.
Saw a 30L bag pack @ 55 bucks.
Quite reasonable .. n its really quite nice .. shall KIV ...
Realise most of the shops carry deuter bags ...
Was really nice cooling weather today ...after an almost full day of rain yesterday.
I realise that my leg with the unknown blue black on my feet .... the ankle is giving me some nagging feeling ...... not really pain ...... but just a weird feeling ..
hope its not a sign of a upcoming injury ...
No comments:
Post a Comment