Thursday, December 20, 2007

Xmas Party

This will be my 3rd (& last) x'mas party with the people here.

We have it every yr as a dept as my boss enjoy xmas celebration.
So without fail, we will have a nicely decorated x'mas tree in the dept, gift exchange and food!

There were alot more presents under the tree this yr.
I guess everyone just decide to buy a small gift for everyone this yr.
It really make the tree look nice.

Something different this yr ..... my boss is not around! haha !
She given us a budget for the party.

My dept secretary already work out what to buy ... e stuff we need .. blah blah blah .within the budget.
She's really a gem for all these hard work.

We head to Cold Storage to collect some of the food we had ordered for the party during lunch time. They even gave us a nice big bag, which sort of help to keep the food warm.

By late afternoon, we helped to prepare the salad, laid out all the yummy food (smoked chicken, ham, sausages, biscuits + cheese, grapes, honeydew, peaches, fruits cocktail, log cake) we have bought.

The salad dressing made by my colleague was really yummy .. however, the mix can only be bought in Germany.

She even make a dip for our tortillas chips !
It contain avocado, garlic, some oil blended together .... very interesting taste! I love avocado!

Received a no. of presents, had to use a big plastic bag to lug all the presents back .. had 3 unexpected gifts this yr ..

So today is basically a "No work" Day for me ... and not in the mood for work too !

============================================================
Was contemplating to head straight home since I have so much barang ....

But then again .. I havent got the critical stuff I need yet! Ugh .. have been procrastinating too much ...

Luckily, I found what I need (although not exactly what I have in mind) at Daiso.
Bo bian ... I cant seems to find what I want, just have to be creative and make do with them.

Suddenly, hit with a "wave of bacteria" or what ... kept on sneezing away!
Although I can feel my "running nose" back again this morning ... but now its really a sudden attack .. OMG

Was really feeling very bad on the bus home.

Reached home .. pop down the clarinase ... and i also decided to take the cough syrup .. so i can be knocked out immediately.
I think .. Im quite terrible when it come to medication .... either I dont take them (I believe in natural healing ... Oh well ... Im just plain lazy ... or like what someone said .."Wo De Ming Jian") or i take them together.
I dont know if I should be doing this ... becos ......... e doc never prescribed it this way!

But whatever la ....... I just need to sleep .. so that I will feel ok by tmr ...
I dont think I will die so easy ... hahaha

Yes .. im not dead . .thats y I can still blog ... =p

No comments: