Woke up as per normal ...
The night b4 was already contemplating whether to hit the gym ... was feeling kind of tired .. 85% of my mind is telling me not to go. But still decide to go ahead since from today onwards its the feasting season !
This yr dont know for what reasons, I have a no. of gatherings ! = Eat Eat eat & more eating!
On the way to the gym, was still feeling kind of tired .. Ugh .. should i workout ??
Maybe just a short one ?
After a while, I decide to just go to the gym to bathe !
hahaha ... why do a short one ? Need to wash a set of gym attire .. so mafan ..
might as well dont use it right ........... Kakaka ..
So there I was, sign in to the gym .. just to bathe.
=p
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Haha... at least you save on the water and heater bill at home :P Also save on the $$ for laundry :D
Post a Comment