Monday, December 24, 2007

X'Mas Eve

This yr is picnic at BG.

Today's menu is Fried Rice, Barley + Green Bean Soup, Salad, Chips, Ice cream, AllsWell Drink.
Something was still missing ..... pork Floss ...
Dont forget it next time hor ... :P

The barley + Green Bean soup was too good, I finish it before taking any photos !

Today's weather was really good, was expecting it to rain in the evening since it had been the trend for the past few days.

And I learnt something today. The Tembusu tree is actually found on our $5 note! The tree caught my attention as there were a no. of kids climbing onto the tree.

After our picnic, we proceed to watch [National Treasure], very surprise to find the theatre very empty.
Guess everyone is in town celebrating Xmas.

I enjoyed it as much as part 1. Nice show!


No comments: