So fast .. it will be GoodBye 2007 and Hello 2008.
And Tmr is Ultramarthon.
Last Yr this time I was also online, whinning abt whether should I go for Ultra.
Totally undecided as last yr this time, it was rainning very badly.
Was not interested to run on the muddy n soggy grounds of MR.
Inspite of the endless whinning, I still completed my 5 laps in 2006.
So what is it for Ultra 2007 ?
Lets see ......
====================================================
Its also the time of the yr to take stock of what had happen for the last 363 days.
So how had it been for me ?
Have I grow older, wiser, happier, richer, thinner ?
What are the changes ? Do I like them ?
Have I enjoyed the last 363 days ?
Am I looking forward to 2008 ?
What are the changes I hope to achieve in 2008?
Saturday, December 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Have a blessed and happy new year Loti! :D And congrats on your 2nd ultramarathon...
Post a Comment