Longest so far ..
Took 1 hr 40 mins ..
Quite happy with myself ...
have always wanted to try it ... but no time ...
Wanted to push for another 800 m more .. for the "kick out of it"
hahaha .. cheap thrill ..
Anyway I dint .. mind sianz liao .. just want to switch off n nuah !
Lie on the deck chair & finish reading my book.
Then continue to laze on the deck chair .. to sun tan my back ...
*Life is beautiful*
=======================================================
Pop over to the market ..
Wanted to get a drink since I forgot my bottle ...& to check if my fav bread stall is open!
Yeah . .they are still selling my fav egg mayo bread ... but too bad no more banana one.
Bought sugarcane drink ...
While at the stall, another stallowner came over and ask the aunty for some sugarcane ..
at that time I was half guessing that she is also selling sugarcane drink.
My guess was correct!
Am really surprise that the stallowners are so frenly ??
Hmmm ...........
Tuesday, December 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment